<b>Beyond Pink Stripes</b>

Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK STRIPES.☺

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cool and Cheap Delight: Dan Eric's Grand Ice Cream

Despite the fact that Philippines is experiencing intermittent downpour nowadays, I still firmly believe that SUMMER is just around the corner! So I guess it's time for me to unveil one cool and yet cheap delight that would definitely help beat the excruciating heat.:) 

Enter Dan Eric's Grand Ice Cream. (Take a bow!)



It is a local ice cream brand sold waaaay cheaper than the more mainstream ones (hello there M and S!:D) but the gustatory enjoyment it gives is just the same, if not better. It's not available in major groceries or malls so in order to have a taste of Dan Eric's Grand Ice Cream, one must rely on friendly neighborhood retailers such as that in Ampid, San Mateo in Rizal.
One night, I decided to eat a lot of Dan Eric's Ice Cream!:)

Here's a complete list of products offered by Dan Eric's (as of March 2013). See how inexpensive the prices are:

Ice Lolly - Php5 only
Flavors: Bubblegum, Grapes, Guyabano, Mango, Orange, Pineapple, Red Apple, Strawberry


Photo Source: Facebook fan page of Dan Eric's Ice Cream Ampid Retailer


Ice Buko - Php7 only
Flavors: Buko, Melon, Pandan, Strawberry

Special Stick (Pinipig Crunch) - Php10 only
Flavors: Chocolate, Milk

Ice Cream in Cone - Php20 only
Flavors: Choco Vanilla, Cookies n' Cream, Ube with Cheese


Photo Source: Facebook fan page of Dan Eric's Ice Cream Ampid Retailer

Regular Cup (3.0 oz) - Php10 only
Flavors: Chocolate, Chocofi, Choco Vanilla, Mango, Ube, Buko Melon, Buko Pandan, Buko Strawberry, Buko Ube

Special Cup (4.5 oz) - Php15 only
Flavors: Chocolate, Chocofi, Choco Vanilla, Choco Marble, Cookies n' Cream, Coffee Mocha Fudge, Mallows n' Choco, Rocky Road, Halu-halo, Fruit Salad, Mango Fiesta, Ube with Cheese

Special Cup (6.0 oz) - Php20 only
Flavors: Cookies n' Cream, Rocky Road, Cheese, Mango Fiesta, Halu-Halo

Pint - Php52 only
Flavors:  All except Vanilla

1.0 Liter Tub - Php104 only
Flavors: Chocolate, Chocofi, Choco Vanilla, Choco Marble, Cookies n' Cream, Coffee Mocha Fudge, Mallows n' Choco, Rocky Road, Halu-halo, Fruit Salad, Mango Fiesta, Ube, Cheese, Ube with Cheese

Each tub is sealed with plastic. Now that's hygienic! :)


1.7 Liter Tub - Php179 only
Flavors: Choco Marble, Cookies and Cream, Mallows n' Choco, Coffee Mocha Fudge, Rocky Road, Cheese, Fruit Salad, Halu-halo, Mango Fiesta, Ube with Cheese

Half Gallon - Php179 only
Flavors: Chocolate, Chocofi, Choco Vanilla, Mango, Ube, Buko Melon, Buko Pandan, Buko Strawberry, Buko Ube

3.6 Liter Tub - Php359 only
Flavors: Chocolate, Choco Marble, Cookies n' Cream, Mallows n' Choco, Coffee Mocha Fudge, Rocky Road, Fruit Salad, Halu-Halo, Mango Fiesta, Cheese, Ube, Ube with Cheese, Vanilla


WHAT I LIKE ABOUT DAN ERIC'S GRAND ICE CREAM?

- It's very affordable. A frozen treat costs as low as Php5!:)

- The sweetness is just right. I don't think I'd have diabetes scare even if I eat a lot!

- There's a lot to choose from, well at least for me. Its product line ranges from Ice Lolly to 3.6 L Ice Cream in a tub.

Among all that I have tried, my favorites are the refreshing Ice Lolly and the super rich Ice Cream in a Cone, Cookies and Cream flavor. Well, for now because I have yet to sample the rest. :DDD 

Just wanna share these snapshots taken one humid evening (after work) when I decided to prioritize devouring Dan Eric's Ice Cream over washing my face and eating dinner. LOL!

  I look like one happy and satisfied kid here.:)

Bonding with little sister-in-law over ICE CREAM!


If I were to summarize then my take on Dan Eric's Grand Ice Cream, it would be just this:

YUMMY FROZEN TREAT THAT'S EASY ON THE POCKET, YOU'LL KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE!:D

24 comments:

  1. Their Pinipig Crunch tastes like Magnum, and its way way cheaper! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with you! It's super creamy and chocolatey!:)

      Delete
    2. I second this. I swear their 10 Php Pinipig Crunch tastes as good if not better than the regular Magnum. I couldn't believe it when I first tried it. The chocolate they used to coat the ice cream tastes really good.

      Delete
    3. Now I'm craving for D.E.'s Pinipig!^^

      Delete
  2. Their ice cream taste good but as ice cream supplier their delivery service to distributors is not reliable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their agents are arrogant and does not care whether their area would ran out of ice cream supplies

      Delete
    2. Oh my! I hope it's just an isolated case. Well I am not really aware of how they operate so I can't judge but I do hope whatever it is that triggered such reactions will be fixed in no time.

      Delete
    3. yah!!! their agents also arrogant the guy like donky he claim that he is the owner of dan erics ice cream, i meet that guy some places at nueva ecija..

      Delete
  3. thanks for promoting Dan Eric's Grand Ice Cream. I have a store/franchise at Tugatog, Malabon and the comments about how good is Dan Eric's GI are also overwhelming.
    God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your business gets more prosperous!:D Thanks po for visiting my blog.:D

      Delete
    2. hi! saan po kayo sa tugatog? im planning to buy 80 pieces for a charity event. please let me know your contact details.

      Delete
    3. Hello!:) I am not familiar with all the branches of D.E. It's best po na you call the Head Office --- (02) 823 7250. Thanks!:)

      Delete
  4. Do you have any information from Dan Eric's Ice Cream on how to get a dealership? Thanks Xara of QC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xara, you may contact Dan Eric's head office --- (02) 823 7250. Good luck!:)

      Delete
  5. Wow! Me too i love their ice cream specially their ube -cheesee :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love Dan Eric's ube! Tastes just right and it's not so sweet.:D

      Delete
  6. Hi Ms. Kristy.. Just want to have a Franchise for Dan Eric's Ice cream may i ask if how? I'm Joan from Cavite.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ms. Kristy.. Just want to have a Franchise for Dan Eric's Ice cream may i ask if how? I'm Joan from Cavite.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan! Kindly contact Dan Eric's head office --- (02) 823 7250. Instructions will be given from there. By the way, I don't think they are open to franchising, more of distributorship only.:D Good luck!:)

      Delete
  8. Is there any number? tks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good day! You may contact Dan Eric's head office --- (02) 823 7250. Thanks!:)

      Delete
  9. Good day mam.ask ko lang po kung magkano ang minimum purchase sa ice cream products para magdeliver po sila at may freezer.tnx po.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am not connected with Dan Eric's.:) You can try calling (02) 823 7250 for more details. Thanks!:)

      Delete

Readers' insights are greatly appreciated. Please do leave a comment or two. Thank you!:)

For utmost convenience, you may comment using the NAME/URL option and use your FACEBOOK URL if you don't have any website/blog.:D