<b>Beyond Pink Stripes</b>

Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK STRIPES.☺

Thursday, October 25, 2012

First Blog Ever

Working on a new blog has drawn me to revisit my old blogs, most especially my first ever which goes by the title Gotta Goldabidz and the URL www.goldabidz.blogspot.com. 

Date Started: April 27, 2005
This blog remains to be very special to me because back then, it provided me the avenue to freely express my thoughts and sentiments. Browsing through it now, I can say that it is more of a personal diary which talks about the essence of life, well at least for me. There are not much commercial reviews nor advertisements hence, comparing it with the rest of my blogs, it is the sincerest and even the most profound of all.

For some reason, Gotta Goldabidz is now hidden from the rest of the online world but I have decided to share some old entries from the said blog (and possibly from my other blogs as well) which I think would be interesting and significant to readers out there.:)
----------
Do you have an old blog? Do you revisit it often and how do you feel doing so?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers' insights are greatly appreciated. Please do leave a comment or two. Thank you!:)

For utmost convenience, you may comment using the NAME/URL option and use your FACEBOOK URL if you don't have any website/blog.:D