<b>Beyond Pink Stripes</b>

Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK STRIPES.☺

Saturday, December 22, 2012

2013 Planner Makeover

One of the many things that get me excited as each year comes to a close is the thought of having a new planner!:) I may be weird to some but I just find it thrilling to fill up blank pages of a planner with schedule of events, activities and tons of things to do. And because I have the tendency to be very detailed, monthly and weekly planners don't work for me. It has to be one-page-a-day type, otherwise it won't have any function for me at all.:)


One problem though, most of the "functional" (well, to my standards) planners in the market nowadays carry the classic look that does not really reflect my personality. To state it bluntly, they are simply boooooring!

So in preparation for 2013, I still got myself a classic planner but decided to give it a little makeover. Scrap art materials were utilized, hence making my project eco-friendly.:)


With the help of my trusty glue gun, I spent barely 30 minutes turning this ho-hum baby


into something more colorful and feminine! Plus I made sure my name's on it for clear ownership teeheee.:)



With the new cover, I am all the more eager to put this planner into good use!:) 

Yeah 2013, let's get it on!
_________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE (February 20, 2013)

Sometimes, I just can't stop updating my craft designs.:) Take this planner for example. I had a spare photo lying around and didn't know what to do with it until the idea of putting it on the planner cover struck me. Now it looks like this and my sister is pissed off because for her it seems very narcissistic HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:D As for me, well, I like it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers' insights are greatly appreciated. Please do leave a comment or two. Thank you!:)

For utmost convenience, you may comment using the NAME/URL option and use your FACEBOOK URL if you don't have any website/blog.:D