<b>Beyond Pink Stripes</b>

Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK STRIPES.☺

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy 2013!

It's a brand new year alright!:) 

Let me share with everyone what my aspiration is for 2013.


This also happens to be my first ever cover photo on Facebook for 2013.
Character courtesy of Happidigee

'Nuff said. I will just strive to let my actions do justice to such words. So help me God.:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers' insights are greatly appreciated. Please do leave a comment or two. Thank you!:)

For utmost convenience, you may comment using the NAME/URL option and use your FACEBOOK URL if you don't have any website/blog.:D