<b>Beyond Pink Stripes</b>

Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK STRIPES.☺

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil: Battling Rashes,Soothing Skin

A homegrown beauty brand, HUMAN NATURE, takes the Philippines by storm with all-natural cosmetic and skincare products that do wonders not only to the skin but to the environment as well, thanks to ingredients that are biodegradable and acquired from renewable resources. 

In this age when synthetic materials and harmful chemicals abound for the sake of beauty and well-being, Human Nature could be the saving grace for people who want only the good for themselves. ^^

I have been acquainted with the brand since 2011 but I've actually tried it just recently, specifically, December of last year. And now I'm very much eager to share with everyone  my thoughts on one of its best-seller, SUNFLOWER BEAUTY OIL.


Here's the description from Human Nature's website that enticed me to try this product out.
*********************************************************************************************************************************
Do you believe in miracles? How about 22 in a single bottle?

Our premium and best-selling Sunflower Beauty Oil is 100% Natural and packed with vitamins A, D & E that help moisturize and nourish your skin to give it that healthy glow -- without any harmful chemicals. It’s so effective and so versatile, the uses are endless! What kind of miracles, you ask? Well for starters it…
1. Softens and lightens underarms

2. Lightens dark under eye circles

3. Lightens darks spots and pimple marks
4. Under eye moisturizer
5. Prevents and diminishes the appearance of stretch marks
6. Softens feet soles, knees and elbows
7. Removes stubborn makeup
8. Overall body moisturizer
9. Moisturizes dry hair ends
10. Softens the cuticles
11. De-frizzes hair
12. Adds shine to dull hair
13. Relieves itching and inflammation caused by insect bites
14. Nourishes and conditions eyelashes
15. Lightens dark lips
16. Soothes skin after shaving
17. Relieves itchy scalp
18. Soothes skin damaged by sunburn
19. Smoothens skin from shaving
20. Helps soothe rashes
21. Helps heal skin infections
22. Hydrates dry patches

Is there anything our Beauty Oil can't do?
**********************************************************************************************************************************

A month has already passed since I first got hold of my bottle of Sunflower Oil and here is the "miracle" that I have experienced.:)

Just to give everyone an idea, I have these rashes on my neck which have been bugging me for a year or two now. When the weather gets extremely humid or dry, a patch of my skin becomes really itchy. Sometimes, I can't take it anymore so I scratch and then I end up getting a tiny but unsightly wound. Sorry I don't have a "before" shot as it looks too gross haha but I hope you get the picture. I don't actually know what it is because I haven't gone to the dermatologist yet. I was planning to have it checked before January 2013 ends but because of Human Nature's Sunflower Beauty Oil, I think my trip to the derma will have to take a backseat.:)

Since I started applying the oil on my neck, after shower in the morning and in the evening, the rashes have begun to diminish. But most importantly, I have gone through the cold (and dry!) Christmas season without being troubled by such itchy feeling.


After a month of applying Human Nature's
Sunflower Beauty Oil, the rashes are reduced
to just a little strip on my neck. And this particular 

patch of skin doesn't look too red anymore.

MY VERDICT: I could not tell at this point if HUMAN NATURE'S SUNFLOWER BEAUTY OIL would totally eradicate my rashes but I am very happy with this product because it is indeed effective in soothing my troubled skin.

It is very cheap and economical to use too! A 50ml bottle costs only P129.75 and a 100ml bottle, P249.75. Half a drop goes a long way. Look at how much is left of my 100ml oil after using it twice a day for over a month.:)





I have yet to experience other "miracles" brought about by Human Nature's Sunflower Beauty Oil but I'm pretty sure they are not far-fetched.:)

HUMAN NATURE products can be purchased online via www.humanheartnature.com or through accredited dealers.:)
----------
Have you tried HUMAN NATURE products? Were they effective on you?

5 comments:

  1. My skin savior! Thanks for following Golda. Followed you back already! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too!:) I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog.:DDD

      Delete
  2. i used the sunflower oil last night and this morning after my bath, but i felt it darkened my whole body i am now confused does this oil really lightens skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! So far, I cannot make any claims on the lightening effect of this product because I just use this primarily to combat my neck rashes. You might want to directly consult Human Nature via the website www.humanheartnature.com. Thanks!:)

      Delete

Readers' insights are greatly appreciated. Please do leave a comment or two. Thank you!:)

For utmost convenience, you may comment using the NAME/URL option and use your FACEBOOK URL if you don't have any website/blog.:D