<b>Beyond Pink Stripes</b>

Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK STRIPES.☺

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Peach Post (OOTD)

I don't usually do OOTDs (Outfit of the Day) but since I couldn't remember when was the last time I wore PEACH and then I finally did, I thought of posting this for reference purpose.:D

This is what I wore last Saturday when I attended/hosted the 18th birthday celebration of a family friend. Beforehand, the invited ladies and girls were asked to wear any pastel colors. 




Dress: Shopaholic 
Accessories: from various bazaars
Shoes: from a bazaar

If I were to total the cost of my wardrobe here, excluding hair and make-up, it would not even reach a thousand bucks. That's what I call "practical fashion".:D

Now, the million dollar question is... 
Do I look 29 here?^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers' insights are greatly appreciated. Please do leave a comment or two. Thank you!:)

For utmost convenience, you may comment using the NAME/URL option and use your FACEBOOK URL if you don't have any website/blog.:D